Add Limelight to your Microsoft Platform
Limelight was built on the Microsoft Platform and supports Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server Analysis Services to eliminate labor-intensive spreadsheets. Limelight speeds up planning and reporting by automatically consolidating data and increasing accuracy through system validations.
How Microsoft Customers are using Limelight
Expense Planning • Revenue Planning • Rolling Forecasts • Driver-based Planning
Workforce Planning • Capital Planning Project • Planning
P&L Reporting • Management Reporting • Interactive Charts & Graphs
•Expense Planning •Revenue Planning Rolling Forecasts •Driver-based Planning •Workforce Planning •Capital Planning Project •Planning •P&L Reporting •Management Reporting •Interactive Charts & Graphs
Improve Outcomes with One Integrated Solution
Limelight lets you see across your whole organization – so you can analyze fast-breaking trends, execute live planning, and make confident decisions.
Collaborate Across Your Organization
- Increase engagement by having everyone on the same system with the latest set of information.
- Stay in the know with an audit trail that tracks who made what changes and when.
- Unify data from multiple sources into a single template and report.
Save Time and Immediately Answer Questions
Instead of taking hours or even days to answer questions, obtain the insights you need in seconds. See the supporting documents and conversations that went into the numbers.
- Drive greater results with reliable, actionable, and comprehensive analytics.
Beautiful Reports Done in Record Time
- Use drag-and-drop features to create self-service reports and easily share with others within your organization.
- Review and participate in a comment stream that provides a record of the collaboration process, questions, and final decisions.
Sign Up for a 30-Minute Demo
The AppVine team made a point of clearly understanding our business needs and requirements, as a result they have helped Armtec achieve quantum improvements in our Financial Planning and Reporting ability.
Joan CarterBusiness Process Improvement Manager, Armtec
Limelight Adds Powerful
Functionality to Microsoft SQL
- Enjoy a better experience with clean, modern design and Intuitive navigation
- No need to learn new formulas, Excel formulas are built right in
- Create professional, branded templates & reports in just a few clicks
- Leverage advanced HR planning fuctionality
- See the detail down to the line-item and collect sub-account information
- Drill down to dive deeper in to your data
- Commentaries you can add and report on
- Run variance analysis and KPI reports
- Centralize your administration in one system
Company NewsHow to Achieve Real-Time Planning and Reporting From Your ERP (…AND Other Data Sources Like It)
23 March, 2018 Jade Cole
Latest Industry Trends
The script has been flipped from CFOs simply operating as bookkeepers, to strategic visionaries. When you truly break the role...
The role of the contemporary CFO has evolved in complexity from simply managing the balance sheet to having to navigate...